When you need to be away .
I Come INN and take your cares away..
Contact Kim Kelly..
This past decade has been the most challenging and growing ten years of my life. I've gone from stay-at-home mom, (which I loved, but when the kids leave, there isn't a lot to stay home for)to a real estate agent and creating a successful business that works for me. Now, this is going to sound corny, but it has a lot to do with my passion for boutique hotels,culinary delights and the travels that my life afforded me. Because of my wealth of knowledge,my interest in researching the internet and life's experiences, I've gone from a busy (but still funny) house mom, to a 'Don't mess with me because I know I'm smart, I'm strong, and there ain't nothin' that can stop me,' woman.
Each of us has a unique quality , considering that mine involved my people skills ,which I use every day and my desire to create a business which I am knowledgeable in , passionate about and my love for small inns has brought me to this career. Whether I am in Victoria, or Nantucket, it will always be adventurous and stimulating. I will learn from each stay and am blessed that I have the opportunity to follow my heart.
Most Common Services
Conformed to each individual B&B's Needs
- Handling of phone ,email inquiries and reservations
- Online reservations will handled promptly & Online availability will be kept up-to-date
- Confirmation and Thank you letters will be sent in a timely manner
- Processing of credit card payments and batching out
- B&B previews to prospective guests
- Supervision of housekeeping staff
- Laundry from guest rooms will be laundered and folded
- Care of your small pet and plants, go to the market and bank if needed
- Grocery shopping and banking Housekeeping of all common areas
- Detailed daily report
- One day minimum needed for training & to familiarize us with your Inn, procedures & area.
- Greeting guests, checking them in and out of your Inn, collecting payment from guests
- Acquaint myself with the area so that I can guide them to restaurants, attractions etc.
- Arranging any extras that the guest may require, including turndown service
- Being available to your guests with consistent care & attention that will reflect positively on your Inn.
- Tidying the room for stay-over guests
- Breakfast preparation, dining room and kitchen cleanup .
Requirements for Contract to Innsit
Every Inn is as different as the next.
What you may require is not the same as the last assignment,
Basics needs upon requesting my services are as follows:
• Breakfast and Lodging (Innkeepers Quarters or Guest Room)
• Land and Air Travel are negotiable
• A Deposit is required. TBD
• Orientation Time / Travel Time
I require a full day of orientation ,if possible, in order to acquaint myself with your Inn's routines and to checkout the area so I can provide concierge service to the best of my ability.