Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Catch Up and Cultivate

January has come and gone and it has been a nice time to reflect and catch up with
my thoughts after the holidays and more importantly just enjoy the memories that
we made with family over Christmas in the stunning Canadian Rockies.




















Thoughts go to why and how often I blog:
I began blogging to have a creative outlet and to  journal for my family and friends.
One of the things I love about blogging is the freedom to blog when I feel I have something to say or something has moved me to share with you. It is a personal decision to be myself and be true to what I love and what I am moved by.
It has been a joy that I have allowed to evolve naturally and therefore haven't blogged as often as some but when I do it feels organic and straight from the heart.

With a new outlook and fresh energy to make this year special and to broaden my
own world- I have recommitted to do more of what I love "BLOG"




So what better way than to begin anew with just
Catching Up with each other-  Me First

January brought snow, cold and spending time indoors,
so what is better than a book and a cup of tea curled up on the couch.
Currently I am --- READING:  The Humans- a sad,silly but soulful charming book about humans by Matt Haig,
and drinking a warm cuppa  Kusmi Prince Vladimir Tea . This tea is amazing.

What are you reading? 
Let me know- maybe a booksclub to come?



WATCHING - Of course Downton Abby - Love Love It and if I am being honest- 
I watch the Bachelor- Yes I said it outloud !

LISTENING: to the new Decemberists Album  (Click to Listen)
with a lot of candles lit for quiet meditation

LOVING: My blanket scarf- my favorite addition to my winter wardrobe- It is a must
               





















Goals- Many years ago I gave up New Years Resolutions and instead I choose one Word
that I can use to enlighten and improve my own life
This Year
CULTIVATE


Looking forward to: Spending more time here with you.

Cultivating a warm place to come and sit for a while
with friends- New and Old
Even if the blog only touches a few people,
I look forward to sharing 2015 with you.
Stay Warm and Stay Tuned

Kim











2 comments: