Sunday, February 5, 2012

Game On... Stay and Play

Source: yfrog.com via Kim on Pinterest

No I am not there -
But it got me thinking of if I were visiting either New York or Boston where would I stay for a Super Experience.

New York has so many choices but A Kimpton Hotel never dissapoints

My Game Day Pick  in New York would be:

70 Park Avenue Hotel


The best part " The Silverleaf Tavern "
is where you can watch the game with locals..

Remember when you travel always meet where the locals meet..

Boston is a mecca of amazing Boutique Hotels
but if I had to choose one, it would be the..

Source: tripadvisor.com via Kim on Pinterest


The Newbury Guest House on Newbury Street
Both my visits there have been delightful ..
The best part is you are a walk away from some Great Irish Pubs to watch the Patriots
I guess I would find a stool , a cold beer and reason to Cheer at

Just around the corner..

But Minneapolis will have to be it for today..

Great food , Great friends and hopefully a good game..

Who am I cheering for-

Eli and the Giants..

Enjoy Superbowl Sunday









No comments:

Post a Comment